You can find some technical instructions on how to remove Google account from the Samsung phone in this article. We suggest you start the conversation with the intelligent assistant that can help you unlock your phone if you aren’t a techie person.
What is Google account verification
The google has introduced a new security feature designed to render the phone unavailable for usage if the device gets lost or stolen and therefore protecting all the data’s on it. This feature is very useful and it causes some serious problems to people in a situation when they bypass Google account verification so that they can use the device.
After Google introduced Google Account Verification or Factory Reset Protection (FRP), it won’t work anymore. The phone gets unavailable if a person who factory resets the device that doesn’t have the credentials of the google account which was log on the device previously.
This device was reset, to continue Sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device, a message will be displayed on the device which means that the phone is useless unless they bypass the Google account verification.
How to bypass Google Account
Samsung devices are the best selling device among the world. How to bypass a Google account on a Samsung device is been mentioned below.
After doing the factory reset on the phone, wait until it reboots the device and prompts you to choose a language. Proceed to the next following steps after choosing it:
- Connect the device to a Wifi Network (Home Network)
- You have to Select your Google Account on the next screen
- Tap on the text field in which the account to be inserted until the keyboard comes up
- Hold on the “@” character, until a setting menu pops up
- Now, Select the Google keyboard settings
- In the top of the screen, tap on the 3 dots ( depends on OS of your android running)
- Select the Help&Feedback option and select any item in the list
- Tap on using Google Keyboard from the help section.
- To select any text on this page, long press it to select. Click on the web search in the upper right corner
- Type Settings in the search field by deleting the text inside the search field
- Tap on About Phone when you scroll down
- To enable Developer options , Tap on the Build number 7times
- Open the Developer Option again when it returns to the previous menu
- Tap back two times by allowing OEM Unlocking
- You need to restart the device
- Connect the device with WIFI again
- The previous google account log in won’t be prompted and instead, the phone will ask you to ADD a new Google account
- Your phone will be ready to use after Adding a new account
If there encounter any issues while performing these above steps, you can leave a message in the comment section, as it can help you for sure. There are several other steps which you can use to get over this problem.