This software is used to kill the WIFI network on other devices with Windows PC. This can be used for killing the WiFi connection between your friends and family members easily. You can kill the WiFi connection of others with your PC and they won’t able to use data from WiFi until you want.
Best software to kill WiFi
It is a network analyzer tool. In this, you can find the MAC addresses of the devices connected to your WiFi. You can find their IP address and brand name, you can change their MAC address. The interesting part using this software is you can Disable the internet connectivity of any devices connected with your WiFi. This software is only for use in your Local WiFi networks and only for educational purposes. You can get in Trouble if you use this software in public Wifi and it may cause issues for you. This software is completely free and you don’t need to pay a single penny for using this software. You can download it from the link given below and use it for free of cost.
Installing and Operating NetCut:
- You can download the Netcut from the given link. Unzip the content of the RAR file.
- After unpacking the file, Install the net as the normal software you install.
- After completing the installation, automatically it installs winPcap(necessary).
- Restart you computer after the installation process gets finished.
- Click the Netcut icon newly created on your desktop.
- You can see the Netcut window with all the devices connected to your WiFi.
Using the WiFi killer in your PC, you need some of the requirements , from bellow. This software is only for Windows Operating System only.
- Windows with versions of 7,8,8.1 and 10
- This won’t work with Mac or Linux operating system
- Someone must be connected with the same WiFi connection, which network you want to kill.
- If your friend using a different Wifi connection or you not connected to the WiFi this tool won’t work.
Enjoy Wifi killing for PC and you can prank your friends that wifi connection is not working on their device but working on yours. If you have any issues while following the above